2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 939.0
Foreign body in bladder and urethra
- Short description: FB bladder & urethra.
- ICD-9-CM 939.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 939.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 939.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 939.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T19.0XXA Foreign body in urethra, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T19.1XXA Foreign body in bladder, initial encounter
- Foreign body in bladder
- Foreign body in urethra
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 939.0
- Foreign body
- entering through orifice (current) (old)