2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 936
Foreign body in intestine and colon
- Short description: FB in intestine & colon.
- ICD-9-CM 936 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 936 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 936.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 936: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T18.3XXA Foreign body in small intestine, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T18.4XXA Foreign body in colon, initial encounter
- Foreign body in colon
- Foreign body in small intestine
- Intestinal bezoar