2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 935.0
Foreign body in mouth
- ICD-9-CM 935.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 935.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 935.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 935.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T18.0XXA Foreign body in mouth, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 935.0
- Foreign body
- entering through orifice (current) (old)