2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 937
Foreign body in anus and rectum
- Short description: Foreign body anus/rectum.
- ICD-9-CM 937 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 937 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 937.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 937: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T18.5XXA Foreign body in anus and rectum, initial encounter
- Foreign body in anus
- Foreign body in rectum
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 937
- Foreign body
- entering through orifice (current) (old)