2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.40
Curvature of spine, unspecified, associated with other conditions
- Short description: Spin curv NOS in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 737.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 737.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 737.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.40: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M43.8X9 Other specified deforming dorsopathies, site unspecified
- Curvature of spine
- Curvature of spine due to osteomalacia
- Curvature of spine from osteomalacia
- Curvature of spine, secondary
- Pott's curvature
- Secondary curvature of spine