2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 737.10
Kyphosis (acquired) (postural)
- Short description: Kyphosis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 737.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 737.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 737.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 737.10: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M40.00 Postural kyphosis, site unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M40.209 Unspecified kyphosis, site unspecified
- Acquired kyphosis
- Acquired postural kyphosis
- Cervical kyphosis
- Cervicothoracic postural kyphosis
- Idiopathic kyphosis of spine
- Kyphosis deformity of cervical spine (disorder)
- Kyphosis deformity of spine
- Kyphosis deformity of thoracic spine (disorder)
- Kyphosis of cervical (neck) spine
- Kyphosis of cervical spine
- Kyphosis of cervicothoracic spine
- Kyphosis of thoracic spine
- Kyphosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Kyphosis, acquired
- Kyphosis, idiopathic
- Kyphosis, postural, acquired
- Postural kyphosis
- Postural kyphosis of cervicothoracic spine
- Postural kyphosis of thoracic spine
- Postural kyphosis of thoracolumbar spine
- Thoracic postural kyphosis
- Thoracolumbar postural kyphosis