2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 237.71
Neurofibromatosis, type 1 [von recklinghausen's disease]
- Short description: Neurofibromatosis type I.
- ICD-9-CM 237.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 237.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 237.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 237.71: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q85.01 Neurofibromatosis, type 1
- Neurofibromatosis, type 1