2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.2
- ICD-9-CM 735.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 735.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 735.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.20 Hallux rigidus, unspecified foot
- Acquired hallux rigidus
- Acquired hallux rigidus of left big toe
- Acquired hallux rigidus of right big toe
- Acquired left hallux rigidus
- Acquired right hallux rigidus
- Hallux rigidus of L great toe
- Hallux rigidus of left great toe
- Hallux rigidus of R great toe
- Hallux rigidus of right great toe
- Hallux rigidus, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.2
- Cocked-up toe 735.2
- Hallux 735.9
- rigidus (acquired) 735.2