2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.9
Unspecified acquired deformity of toe
- Short description: Acq deformity of toe NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 735.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 735.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 735.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.60 Acquired deformities of toe(s), unspecified, unspecified foot
- Acquired deformity of bilat toes
- Acquired deformity of bilateral toes
- Acquired deformity of L toe
- Acquired deformity of left toe
- Acquired deformity of R toe
- Acquired deformity of right toe
- Acquired deformity of toe
- Deformity of toe, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.9
- Deformity 738.9
- toe (acquired) 735.9
- Hallux 735.9