2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.2
- ICD-9-CM 735.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 735.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired hallux rigidus
- Acquired hallux rigidus of left big toe
- Acquired hallux rigidus of right big toe
- Hallux rigidus of L great toe
- Hallux rigidus of left great toe
- Hallux rigidus of R great toe
- Hallux rigidus of right great toe
- Hallux rigidus, acquired
- A condition caused by degenerative arthritis (see osteoarthritis) of the metatarsophalangeal joint of the great toe and characterized by pain and limited dorsiflexion, but relatively unrestricted plantar flexion.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M20.20 Hallux rigidus, unspecified foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.2
- Cocked-up toe 735.2
- Hallux 735.9
- rigidus (acquired) 735.2