2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.3
- ICD-9-CM 735.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 735.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 735.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.40 Other hammer toe(s) (acquired), unspecified foot
- Acquired bilat hallux malleus
- Acquired bilateral hallux malleus
- Acquired hallux malleus
- Hallux malleus, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.3
- Hallux 735.9
- malleus (acquired) 735.3