2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 269.1
Deficiency of other vitamins
- Short description: Vitamin Deficiency NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 269.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 269.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 269.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 269.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E56.0 Deficiency of vitamin E
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E56.8 Deficiency of other vitamins
- Deficiency of selenium AND/OR vitamin E
- Dietary deficiency of selenium AND vitamin E
- Disorder of vitamin B
- Disorder of vitamin B12
- Disorder of vitamin C
- Disorder of vitamin D
- Disorder of vitamin D2
- Disorder of vitamin D3
- Disorder of vitamin K
- Disorder of vitamin K1
- Disorder of vitamin K2
- Inadequate dietary intake of niacin
- Inadequate dietary intake of vitamin E
- Neuropathy due to vitamin E deficiency
- Vitamin E deficiency
- Vitamin P deficiency