2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 268.2
- Short description: Osteomalacia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 268.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 268.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 268.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 268.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M83.9 Adult osteomalacia, unspecified
- Adult osteomalacia due to malabsorption
- Adult osteomalacia due to malnutrition
- Aluminum bone disease
- Curvature of spine due to osteomalacia
- Curvature of spine from osteomalacia
- Puerperal osteomalacia
- Senile osteomalacia