2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.60
Unspecified joint replacement
- Short description: Joint replaced unspcf.
- ICD-9-CM V43.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V43.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V43.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.60: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z96.60 Presence of unspecified orthopedic joint implant