2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.89
Other organ or tissue replaced by other means
- Short description: Organ/tiss replacmnt NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V43.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V43.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V43.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.89: 2013 2014 2015.
- History of reimplantation of the ureter (tube from kidney to bladder)
- History of ureteral reimplantation
- Hx of ureteral reimplantation
- Kidney replacement
- Presence of artificial sphincter
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z96.9 Presence of functional implant, unspecified