2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.83
Artificial skin replacement
- Short description: Artific skin repl status.
- ICD-9-CM V43.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V43.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.83: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z96.81 Presence of artificial skin
- History of artificial skin replacement
- History of skin replacement with artificial materiel
- Hx of artificial skin replacement