2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V43.82
- ICD-9-CM V43.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V43.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V43.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V43.82: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z98.82 Breast implant status
- Has had breast implants, bilateral
- History of bilateral breast implants
- HX of breast implants, bilateral
- Pain due to left breast implant
- Pain due to right breast implant
- Presence of bilat breast implant
- Presence of bilateral breast implant
- Presence of left breast implant
- Presence of right breast implant