Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Supplementary Classification Of Factors Influencing Health Status And Contact With Health Services V01-V91 > Persons Encountering Health Services In Circumstances Related To Reproduction And Development V20-V29 > Supervision of high-risk pregnancy V23-
2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.87
Pregnancy with inconclusive fetal viability
- Short description: Preg w incon fetl viabil.
- ICD-9-CM V23.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V23.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.87: 2013 2014.
- Encounter to determine fetal viability of pregnancy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to V23.87:
- Care (of)
- Encounter for - see also Admission for
- determination of fetal viability of pregnancy V23.87
- Examination (general) (routine) (of) (for) V70.9
- behavior -see problem
- family situation V61.9
- specified circumstance NEC V61.8
- human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- individual NEC V62.89
- infant NEC V20.1
- patient taking drugs (prescribed) V67.51
- nonprescribed (see also Abuse, drugs, nondependent) 305.9
- pregnancy V23.9
- Observation (for) V71.9
- Pregnancy (single) (uterine) (without sickness) V22.2
- observation NEC V22.1
- prenatal care only V22.1
- supervision (of) (for) - see also Pregnancy, management affected by
- high-risk V23.9
- inconclusive fetal viability V23.87
- multiparity V23.3
- normal NEC V22.1
- first V22.0
- specified problem NEC V23.89
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM V23.87 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.