2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.87
Pregnancy with inconclusive fetal viability
- Short description: Preg w incon fetl viabil.
- ICD-9-CM V23.87 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V23.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V23.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.87: 2014.
- Encounter to determine fetal viability of pregnancy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O36.80X0 Pregnancy with inconclusive fetal viability, not applicable or unspecified