2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.05
Cervical high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Short description: Cervical (HPV) DNA pos.
- ICD-9-CM 795.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 795.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 795.05.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.05: 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnl finding on pap smear, human papilloma virus DNA positive
- Abnormal cervical Papanicolaou smear with positive human papillomavirus deoxyribonucleic acid test
- Abnormal finding on pap smear, human papilloma virus
- Cervical high risk HPV test positive
- Cervical high risk human papilloma virus DNA test positive
- High risk human papillomavirus test positive on cervical smear
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM R87.810 Cervical high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive