2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.09
Other abnormal Papanicolaou smear of cervix and cervical HPV
- Short description: Abn pap cervix HPV NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 795.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 795.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 795.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.09: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.820 Cervical low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- encounter for Papanicolaou cervical smear to confirm findings of recent normal smear following initial abnormal smear (V72.32)
- Cervical low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Use additional code for associated human papillomavirus (079.4)