2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 795.09
Other abnormal Papanicolaou smear of cervix and cervical HPV
- Short description: Abn pap cervix HPV NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 795.09 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 795.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 795.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 795.09: 2013 2014.
- encounter for Papanicolaou cervical smear to confirm findings of recent normal smear following initial abnormal smear (V72.32)
- Cervical low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Use additional code for associated human papillomavirus (079.4)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R87.820 Cervical low risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive