2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 796.75
Anal high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Short description: Anal hi risk HPV-DNA pos.
- ICD-9-CM 796.75 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 796.75 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 796.75.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 796.75: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R85.81 Anal high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA test positive
- Anal high risk human papilloma virus dna test positive
- High risk human papillomavirus DNA test positive, anus
- Human papilloma virus deoxyribonucleic acid test positive, high risk on anal specimen (finding)
- Human papilloma virus DNA test positive, high risk on anal specimen