2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.83
Personal history of other malignant neoplasm of skin
- Short description: Hx-skin malignancy NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V10.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V10.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V10.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.83: 2013 2014 2015.
- History of basal cell carcinoma of eyelid
- History of basal cell skin cancer
- History of cancer of the skin
- History of cancer of the skin, basal cell
- History of malignant basal cell neoplasm of skin
- History of malignant neoplasm of external ear
- History of malignant neoplasm of skin
- History of malignant neoplasm of skin excluding melanoma
- History of of external ear cancer
- History of sebaceous carcinoma
- History of sebaceous carcinoma (malignant tumor)
- History of sebaceous carcinoma )
- History of squamous cell cancer of the skin
- History of squamous cell carcinoma of skin
- Hx of basal cell skin cancer
- HX of CA skin
- HX of CA, skin, basal cell
- Hx of external ear cancer
- HX of eyelid basal cell carcinoma
- Hx of sebaceous carcinoma
- Hx of skin cancer
- HX of squamous cell CA of skin
- Hx of squamous cell skin cancer
- Personal history of primary malignant neoplasm of skin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z85.828 Personal history of other malignant neoplasm of skin
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.83
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90