2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.07
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of liver
- Short description: Hx of liver malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V10.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.07: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.05 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of liver
- History of cancer of the liver
- History of hepatoblastoma
- History of hepatoblastoma (tumor of the liver)
- History of hepatocellular carcinoma
- History of hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer)
- History of malignant neoplasm of liver
- Hx of hepatoblastoma
- Hx of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Hx of liver cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.07
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90