2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.45
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of male genital organ, unspecified
- Short description: Hx-male genit malig NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V10.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V10.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V10.45.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.45: 2013 2014 2015.
- History of cancer of the male genitals
- History of malignant neoplasm of male genital organ
- Hx of male genital organ cancer
- Personal history of primary malignant neoplasm of male genital organ
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z85.45 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of unspecified male genital organ
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.45
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90