2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V10.41
Personal history of malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri
- Short description: Hx-cervical malignancy.
- ICD-9-CM V10.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V10.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V10.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V10.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z85.41 Personal history of malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri
- History of cancer of the cervix
- History of malignant neoplasm of cervix
- HX of CA cervix
- Hx of cervical cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V10.41
- History (personal) of
- malignant neoplasm (of) V10.90