2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.7
Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Short description: Hypoplas left heart synd.
- ICD-9-CM 746.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 746.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.7: 2013 2014.
- HYPOPLASTIC LEFT HEART SYNDROME
- Atresia, or marked hypoplasia, of aortic orifice or valve, with hypoplasia of ascending aorta and defective development of left ventricle (with mitral valve atresia)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q23.4 Hypoplastic left heart syndrome