2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.6
Congenital mitral insufficiency
- Short description: Cong mitral insufficienc.
- ICD-9-CM 746.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 746.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 746.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 746.6: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q23.3 Congenital mitral insufficiency
- Congenital insufficiency of mitral valve
- Congenital mitral valve regurgitation
- Congenital mitral valve regurgitation (at birth)
- Insufficiency of mitral valve, congenital (at birth)
- Mitral valve regurgitation, congenital