2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.13
Other second degree atrioventricular block
- Short description: Av block-2nd degree NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 426.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 426.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 426.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.13: 2013 2014.
- Atrioventricular block, high degree
- Atrioventricular block, incomplete, mobitz type 1
- Atrioventricular block, second degree
- AV block, high degree
- AV block, Mobitz type 1
- AV block, second degree
- Electrocardiogram: partial atrioventricular block - 2:1
- High degree second degree atrioventricular block
- Incomplete atrioventricular block with atrioventricular response
- Intermittent second degree atrioventricular block
- Mobitz type I incomplete atrioventricular block
- Mobitz type I second degree atrioventricular block on electrocardiogram
- Second degree atrioventricular block
- Incomplete atrioventricular block:
- Mobitz (type) I [Wenckebach's]
- second degree:
- with 2:1 atrioventricular response [block]
- Wenckebach's phenomenon
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I44.1 Atrioventricular block, second degree