2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.12
Mobitz (type) II atrioventricular block
- Short description: Atrioven block-mobitz ii.
- ICD-9-CM 426.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 426.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.12: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I44.1 Atrioventricular block, second degree
- Atrioventricular block, Mobitz type 2
- AV block, Mobitz type 2
- Mobitz type II atrioventricular block
- Incomplete atrioventricular block:
- Mobitz (type) II
- second degree, Mobitz (type) II