2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.11
First degree atrioventricular block
- Short description: Atriovent block-1st degr.
- ICD-9-CM 426.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 426.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I44.0 Atrioventricular block, first degree
- Atrioventricular block, first degree
- AV block, first degree
- Incomplete atrioventricular block, first degree
- Prolonged P-R interval NOS