2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.9
Conduction disorder, unspecified
- impairment of conduction in heart excitation; often applied specifically to atrioventricular heart block.
- An impairment of transmission of the cardiac electrical impulse along the fibers normally responsible impulse propagation.
- Short description: Conduction disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 426.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 426.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.9: 2013.
Convert 426.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 426.9: