2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.12
Mobitz (type) II atrioventricular block
- Short description: Atrioven block-mobitz ii.
- ICD-9-CM 426.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 426.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Atrioventricular block, Mobitz type 2
- AV block, Mobitz type 2
- Mobitz type II atrioventricular block
- A cardiac rhythm characterized by a regular sinus/atrial rhythm with intermittent nonconducted p waves. There is a constant pr interval in the conducted beats.
- A disorder characterized by a dysrhythmia with relatively constant pr interval prior to the block of an atrial impulse. This is the result of intermittent failure of atrial electrical impulse conduction through the atrioventricular (av) node to the ventricles.
- Intermittent failure of atrial electrical impulse conduction through the atrioventricular (av) node to the ventricles, characterized by a relatively constant pr interval prior to the block of an atrial impulse.
- Incomplete atrioventricular block:
- Mobitz (type) II
- second degree, Mobitz (type) II
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I44.1 Atrioventricular block, second degree