2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.34
Cataract in degenerative ocular disorders
- Short description: Cataract in degen dis.
- ICD-9-CM 366.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.34: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.229 Cataract secondary to ocular disorders (degenerative) (inflammatory), unspecified eye
- Cataract in degenerative disorder
- Cataract w degenerative disorder
- Cataract with degenerative disorder
- Code first underlying condition, as: