2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.34
Cataract in degenerative ocular disorders
- Short description: Cataract in degen dis.
- ICD-9-CM 366.34 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.34: 2013 2014.
- Cataract in degenerative disorder
- Cataract w degenerative disorder
- Cataract with degenerative disorder
- Code first underlying condition, as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H26.229 Cataract secondary to ocular disorders (degenerative) (inflammatory), unspecified eye