2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 360.21
Progressive high (degenerative) myopia
- Short description: Progressive high myopia.
- ICD-9-CM 360.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 360.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 360.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 360.21: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H44.23 Degenerative myopia, bilateral
- Bilat degenerative progressive high myopia
- Bilateral degenerative myopia
- Degenerative myopia, both eyes
- Degenerative progressive high myopia
- High myopia, progressive degenerative
- L degenerative progressive high myopia
- Left degenerative myopia
- R degenerative progressive high myopia
- Right degenerative myopia