2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.9
- Short description: Cataract NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 366.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 366.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.9: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.9 Unspecified cataract
- Anterior subcapsular cataract
- Bilat cataract
- bilateral cataract
- Bilateral cataracts
- Capsular cataract
- Cataract, posterior subcapsular
- Left cataract
- Posterior subcapsular cataract
- Posterior subcapsular polar senile cataract
- Right cataract