2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.9
- group of diseases characterized by increased intraocular pressure resulting in damage to the optic nerve and retinal nerve fibers.
- Increased pressure in the eyeball due to obstruction of the outflow of aqueous humor.
- Short description: Glaucoma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 365.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 365.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.9: 2013.
365.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 365.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 365.9: