2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 359.22
- ICD-9-CM 359.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 359.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 359.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 359.22: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G71.12 Myotonia congenita
- Autosomal dominant myotonia
- Becker muscular dystrophy
- Beckers muscular dystrophy
- Congenital myotonia, autosomal dominant form
- Muscular dystrophy, Becker
- Myotonia, autosomal dominant
- Acetazolamide responsive myotonia congenita
- Dominant form (Thomsen's disease)
- Myotonia levior
- Recessive form (Becker's disease)