2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 350.8
Other specified trigeminal nerve disorders
- Short description: Trigeminal nerve dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 350.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 350.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 350.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 350.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G50.8 Other disorders of trigeminal nerve
- Acute trigeminal herpes zoster
- Auriculotemporal syndrome (disorder)
- Freys trigeminal nerve syndrome
- Idiopathic trigeminal neuropathy
- Left auriculotemporal syndrome
- Left Freys trigeminal nerve syndrome
- On examination - cranial nerve 5 - palsy
- On examination - cranial nerve 5-paralysis
- Paratrigeminal syndrome
- Right auriculotemporal syndrome
- Right Freys trigeminal nerve syndrome
- Second division of fifth cranial nerve disorder
- Third division of fifth cranial nerve disorder
- Trigeminal nerve compression
- Trigeminal nerve inflammation
- Trigeminal nerve motor disorder
- Trigeminal nerve sensory disorder