2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 354.8
Other mononeuritis of upper limb
- Short description: Mononeuritis arm NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 354.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 354.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 354.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 354.8: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G56.80 Other specified mononeuropathies of unspecified upper limb
- Anterior interosseous nerve lesion
- Compartment syndrome of forearm
- Compartment syndrome of hand
- Digital nerve lesion
- Entrapment of deep palmar branch of ulnar nerve
- Intercostal neuropathy
- Lesion of medial cutaneous nerve of forearm
- Neuralgia/neuritis - forearm
- Neuralgia/neuritis - hand
- Neuralgia/neuritis - shoulder
- Neuralgia/neuritis - upper arm
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), intercostal nerve
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), phrenic
- Paralysis of phrenic nerve
- Phrenic nerve disorder
- Phrenic nerve lesion
- Phrenic nerve palsy
- Phrenic neuropathy
- Radial nerve compression
- Scapulocostal syndrome
- Suprascapular nerve compression