2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 350.2
Atypical face pain
- ICD-9-CM 350.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 350.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 350.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 350.2: 2013 2014.
- Atypical facial pain (finding)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G50.1 Atypical facial pain