2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 355.1
- ICD-9-CM 355.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 355.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 355.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 355.1: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G57.10 Meralgia paresthetica, unspecified lower limb
- Bilat meralgia paresthetica
- Bilateral meralgia paresthetica
- Left meralgia paresthetica
- Meralgia paresthetica, L leg
- Meralgia paresthetica, R leg
- Right meralgia paresthetica
- Lateral cutaneous femoral nerve of thigh compression or syndrome