2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.0
Adjustment disorder with depressed mood
- Short description: Adjustmnt dis w depressn.
- ICD-9-CM 309.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 309.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 309.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.21 Adjustment disorder with depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder W depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder w depressed mood, brief
- Adjustment reaction, depressive, brief
- Bereavement due to life event
- Bereavement, complicated
- Brief depressive adjustment reaction
- Complicated bereavement
- complicated grieving
- Grief reaction