2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.28
Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- Short description: Adjust dis w anxiety/dep.
- ICD-9-CM 309.28 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 309.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.28: 2013 2014.
- Adjustment disorder w mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder W mixed emotional features
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed
- Adjustment disorder with mixed emotional features
- Adjustment reaction with anxiety and depression
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.23 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood