2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.82
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with elderly multigravida
- Short description: Suprv elderly multigrav.
- ICD-9-CM V23.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V23.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V23.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.82: 2012 2013 2014.
- elderly multigravida complicating pregnancy (659.6)
- Second or more pregnancy in a woman who will be 35 years of age or older at expected date of delivery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O09.521 Supervision of elderly multigravida, first trimester