2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.3
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with grand multiparity
- Short description: Grand multiparity.
- ICD-9-CM V23.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V23.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V23.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O09.40 Supervision of pregnancy with grand multiparity, unspecified trimester
- Supervision high risk pregnancy, multigravid (had more than one previous pregnancy)
- Supervision high risk pregnancy, multigravida
- Supervision of high risk pregnancy for multigravida done