2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V22.1
Supervision of other normal pregnancy
- Short description: Supervis oth normal preg.
- ICD-9-CM V22.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V22.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM V22.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V22.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z34.80 Encounter for supervision of other normal pregnancy, unspecified trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z34.90 Encounter for supervision of normal pregnancy, unspecified, unspecified trimester
- Antenatal care midwifery led
- Gestation period, 20 weeks
- Multigravida (with previous pregnancies) supervision, normal pregnancy
- Pregnancy test weakly positive
- Serum pregnancy test positive
- Supervision normal multigravida pregnancy
- Supervision normal pregnancy
- Supervision of normal multigravida pregnancy done
- Supervision of normal pregnancy
- Supervision of normal pregnancy done