2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V23.82
Supervision of high-risk pregnancy with elderly multigravida
- Short description: Suprv elderly multigrav.
- ICD-9-CM V23.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V23.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V23.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V23.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O09.521 Supervision of elderly multigravida, first trimester
- elderly multigravida complicating pregnancy (659.6)
- Second or more pregnancy in a woman who will be 35 years of age or older at expected date of delivery