2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.59
Other sleep disturbances
- Short description: Sleep disturbances NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 780.59 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 780.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.59: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Asthma causing night waking
- Asthma disturbs sleep frequently
- Benign neonatal sleep myoclonus
- Breathing related sleep disorder
- Breathing-related sleep disorder
- Environmental sleep disorder
- Excessive daytime sleepiness - normal night sleep
- Finding related to sleep walking
- Keeps falling asleep
- Long sleeper syndrome
- No recollection of sleep walk
- Nocturnal sleep-related eating disorder
- Non-24 hour sleep-wake cycle
- Organic mixed sleep disorder (disorder)
- Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder
- Reaction to sudden wakening
- Sleep attack
- Sleep automatism
- Sleep disorder due to a general medical condition
- Sleep disorder, breathing related
- Sleep disorder, environmental
- Sleep disorder, mixed due to general medical condition
- Sleep pattern disturbance
- Sleep related groaning
- Sleep starts
- Sleep-related bruxism
- Sleep-related groaning (disorder)
- Transient sleep-wake rhythm disorder
- Twilight sleep
- Upper airway resistance syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G47.8 Other sleep disorders