2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.43
Transient disorder of initiating or maintaining wakefulness
- Short description: Transient hypersomnia.
- ICD-9-CM 307.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 307.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.43: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Hypersomnia disorder related to another mental disorder
- Hypersomnia of non-organic origin
- Hypersomnia, nonorganic
- Post-radiotherapy somnolence syndrome
- Postviral excessive daytime sleepiness
- Hypersomnia associated with acute or intermittent emotional reactions or conflicts
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F51.19 Other hypersomnia not due to a substance or known physiological condition